InSource offers a full range of evaluation expertise.
Whether it’s at the project, program or organizational level, we bring the support you need to acquire and assess evaluation data impartially and quickly. Our independent evaluation services will produce instructive insights into the dynamics of your organization, and generate the evidence base for recommendations that are credible, reliable and useful for timely incorporation into your decision making processes.
Using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods including survey-based research, case studies, statistical analyses and model building, we help you achieve a system-based understanding of the significance and viability of your initiatives.
Our customized evaluation plans are created to respond to the unique circumstances of your organization by drawing from four key evaluation models:
- Scientific-experimental model – for impartiality, accuracy, objectivity and validity of the information generated;
- Management-oriented systems model – structured programs such as the Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) and Critical Path Method (CPM), with an emphasis on comprehensiveness, placing evaluation within a larger framework of organizational/system activities;
- Qualitative/anthropological model – capturing the importance of observation and the need to preserve the experiential quality of context and subjective interpretation throughout the evaluation process;
- Participant-oriented model – focusing on specific audiences/participants for very targeted effects.
Depending on your particular needs and priorities, our evaluation plans use the form of analysis that will be of most value to you for decision making:
- Needs assessment,
- Evaluability assessment,
- Structured conceptualization,
- Implementation evaluation,
- Process evaluation,
- Outcome evaluation,
- Impact evaluation,
- Cost-effectiveness and cost-benefit analysis,
- Secondary analysis,